Should you have an interest in this Position, please note the Title and Position# in the Subject line and email your resume to click here. Thank you.
Actuarial Senior Analyst
Education Requirements: Four-year college degree.
Other Requirements: Include:
- ASA or FSA.
- General knowledge of life insurance industry and practices.
- Knowledge of actuarial guidelines and Code of Professional Conduct.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of products and administration system.
- Knowledge of valuation software.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and audit procedures.
- Ability to solve problems/analyze/reconcile results.
- Programming Experience (SQL preferred).
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and implement changes.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Project management and follow-up skills.
Salary Range: $80k to $100k DOE
Description: Our Client is currently hiring for an Actuarial Senior Analyst. This position is tasked with providing support to the Actuarial Manager. They will maintain, validate, and update the company models as they apply to corporate planning, cash-flow analysis, asset/liability matching and financial reporting. They will also design, maintain, monitor and improve any supporting programs and databases (e.g. Fixed Index Annuities). Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain and support models from projection and/or valuation.
- Provide accurate data from projection and/or valuation systems.
- Quarter-end filings and reports.
- Maintain and program supporting systems for FIA, model building, experience study, and other actuarial processes.
- Special Projects as directed by management.
- Analyze and enhance current systems, as needed.